Go white and light with an array of white furniture and décor. This Get The Look is dedicated to those who love minimalistic design.
Sometimes, less is more, and all you ever really need is some minimalistic white design and furniture to set you on your way. This Get The Look is for everyone who wants a simple, sophisticated living room, with the odd dash of colour here and there.
First up, start with the flooring. Some simple white glossed tiles give your room that clean, contemporary look while still remaining stylish all the while. After that, you're going to need some storage. Monochromatic fans would couple the white floors with a black sideboard, but we're going for white living with white furniture, so a simple Standford Sideboard works wonders for style and storage. Snatch up the tiles from Topps Tiles, and the sideboard from contentbyterenceconran.com.
Now, you need to inject little hints of colour through all the white decor; whether you want to go this with cushions or funky accessories like the retro phone by I Love Retro, it's up to you. Even a bunch of simple green chrysler flowers give your white furniture that well needed splash of colour, while still remaining minimalistic all the while.
And finally, the centrepiece, a white sofa with plain wood legs. Our Large Bardolph in Pure Textured Cotton - Steel provides unparalleled comfort while remaining stylish.
1) Trim Phone by I Love Retro£47 – Notonthehighstreet.com
2) Typography Art Poster by Scandinavian£4 – Etsy
3) Linear White Gloss tiles£1.10 per tile – Topps Tiles
4) Chrysler FlowersFrom £175 – MacQueens.co.uk
5) Standford Sideboard£990 - contentbyterenceconran.com
6) Type 75 Desk Lamp – Paul Smith EditionFrom £160 – Anglepoise
7) Breathe Cushion by Jessica Zoob£80 – Arlo & Jacob
8) Agenzio medium white ruled notebook£11 – Paperchase
9) Cast Coffee Cup£10 – abchome.com
9) Acrylic Box with 3 drawers£17.95 - MUJI
Design Tip: Complement through details and touches - linear lines and hints of colour.