Summer Competition: Win a Betsey Bed-in-a-Box
Want to win a Betsey?
The summer holidays are the perfect time for sleepovers; but there may be times when you wonder where everyone is going to sleep? Treat your guests to a comfy bed, that folds away into a compact box when not in use for easy storing.
Betsey is a beautifully designed, compact bed-in-a-box. Finished with stunning upholstery, Betsey is both stylish and functional. This space-saving piece of furniture is ideal for use as a guest bed, for a child’s sleepover, or to provide a much-needed extra seat in smaller apartments. The padded box lid, fixed with soft-close hinges, transforms into the headboard when the bed is made up. Small enough to be stored almost anywhere, Betsey is a mini package that delivers maximum impact.
We’re giving away a Betsey bed-in-a-box in your choice of fabric.
This competition has now closed.
Competition ends at midnight on Thursday 29th August 2019.
Terms & Conditions
- Entries will be counted until midnight Thursday 29th August 2019 only one entry per person will be accepted.
- All qualifying entrants who answer the question correctly will be placed in the free prize draw.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and proof of age and identity will be required on delivery.
- The winner will be contacted on 30th August 2019 to confirm which fabric they would like.
- Your choice of fabric includes fabric from the Arlo & Jacob collection only, up to the RRP of £770.
- No alternative prize is available.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- This competition is run by Arlo & Jacob.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner's name will be added to the competition page if agreed with the winner.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not properly received due to communications beyond our control.
- The competition is not open to anyone associated with Arlo & Jacob or any associated companies.
- Open to UK residents only.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.