Get the Look: Serena Hood’s ‘Revolving Room’ at Wicklewood
Serena Hood recently took over the ‘Revolving Room’ at Wicklewood’s Chelsea pop-up shop to curate a room using pieces from their latest collections. Over the ten days, running from 19th – 29th November, each designer takes over the room for three days transforming the space using their signature style, with pieces from Arlo & Jacob sitting centre stage. Here we take a closer look at Serena Hood’s offering.
Serena Hood is the Contributing Style Editor of Tatler magazine, and formerly the Executive Fashion Director of Vogue. She is known for her flawless style, and her love of pattern and colour which stems beyond her wardrobe and into her interiors. Serena explains “I’ve always loved mixing colours and patterns, whether that be with what I wear or how I decorate my home. My advice is to have fun when it comes to fashion and interiors - there are no rules.”
Serena put our stylish and sleek Morse sofa, from the House & Garden Collection centre stage of her delightful yellow and blue room set. Upholstered in plush Navy Cotton Velvet and with smart painted white castor legs, Morse is an elegant Georgian design, with a modern updated twist. The smooth backrest of the Morse provides the perfect backdrop to Wicklewood’s patterned scatter cushions in their delightful array of playful colours and motifs.
With gorgeous lighting from Pooky, and a bright ochre wallpaper design from Blithfield, this is a smart, yet uplifting interior scheme if ever we saw one.
- Morse medium sofa in Cotton Velvet Navy, Arlo & Jacob, £1440
- Cube Rug Blue, Wicklewood, £575.00
- Kirby wallpaper in Ochre from the Spencer Collection, Blithfield, priced per roll
- Osborne Oblong Cushion Yellow, Wicklewood, £85.00
- Lilly Cushion Indigo, Wicklewood, £87.75
- Lilly Cushion Cream Multi, Wicklewood, £87.75
- Mali Oblong Cushion, Wicklewood, £85.00
- Faux Bamboo Table, Chelsea Textiles, price on request
- Bamboo floor lamp in polished amber resin with 50cm straight empire gathered lampshade in blue silk, Pooky, £360
- All art from Partnership Editions
- Lolita table lamp in a turquoise glaze, Pooky, shade from Wicklewood