Made-to-order sofas in 7 - 9 weeks*

New Fabrics in the House

Our range of Arlo staples combines gorgeous colours and textures to create stunning staples at a price that will tickle any budget. These brand-new weaves are designed to make our creations even more accessible, without compromising on quality or style. Allow us to introduce you to our newest additions…

House Natural Blend

Our House Natural Blend is made of 48% cotton, giving it a glorious feel. The other 52% is made up of Polyester, which lends it a robust quality and helps to make cleaning that little bit simpler. With a range of colours to choose from, this fabric is fabulous for setting the tone of a space. Go bold with the energetic Coral colour, opt for the quiet sophistication of neutral Hessian, or find your own personal look from the many shades in between! Whichever colour you land on, you can rest easy in the knowledge this Family Favourite fabric will stand the test of time and trends.

House Weave

The House Weave is a lovely textile that adds a hit of texture to any scheme. It’s big on character, with a wonderful sense of depth and dynamism. The mixed profile of complementary tones combine to create a stippled effect that elevates its look and feel. It’s made using 100% Polyester, lending a heartiness that places it in our Family Favourites category. Our House Weave comes in at a particularly enticing price point, making it extra accessible. Find your perfect shade from 7 stunning colourways!

House Chenille

This tantalising textile is big on environmental cred and little on price! It’s made entirely of recycled material, breathing a beautiful new lease on life into every thread. The 100% Polyester composition brings peace of mind thanks to its robust character and easy maintenance. It also comes in a spectrum of 9 stunning colours, from soft and soothing to bold and bright. Find the hue for you, from understated Bamboo to brilliantly sunny Sandstorm!

House Velvet

Finally, House Velvet is a classic fabric that combines a dynamic look with a luxurious feel. It’s a fantastic option for those looking to capture this classic textile’s luxurious look without the price tag to match. We keep the quality high, with a 100% Polyester composition which makes it a particularly hearty weave, primed to keep you in comfort for many years to come. House Velvet falls into our range of Family Favourites, meaning it’s a great choice for homes that see a lot of living. Explore all 12 shades to find the perfect match for you and yours!

Want to see what’s new for yourself? Order free swatches today to get a feel for them in your own home! You can also pop by our showrooms to explore them alongside our full offering of House and designer fabrics. With hundreds to choose from, you’re sure to be dazzled!

Request your free samples

If you’re happy with your selected fabric samples and product details cards, fill in your details below and we’ll pop your lovely Arlo & Jacob swatch pack in the post for free.

Your free fabrics

Your free details cards

Your details

Your Address details

(Don’t worry, we won’t share your data with anyone else).
Read our full privacy policy.