It’s so important to make the most of your Sunday and set yourself up for an awesome week ahead. Life Coach Carol Ann Rice has shared her top tips for a healthy and balanced start to your week. Just follow these simple steps for a stress-free Sunday and you’ll be rid of that dreaded Monday fear.
• Schedule in some time out for a much needed treat. Whether this is reading a much loved book, catching up with friends, a nice bath or some creative cookery.
• Start those healthy habits. Try to cut back on coffee, sugar, alcohol and junk food that are quick fix pick-me-ups and try to eat organic, wholegrain foods, drink more water and up your fruit and vegetable intake.
• Resist using your bed to catch up with friends on your laptop or mobile this weekend. Switch off all screen action at least one hour before retiring; have a milky drink, bath, book and bed to ensure a good night’s sleep.
• Ensure you have the fixings for good healthy meals in the home. Sunday is the perfect day to plan your weeks menu and organise your groceries to be delivered.
• Have some fun! Put your favourite track on, dance round your living room and sing out loud. Sunday’s aren’t for being serious.
• Practice gratitude. Sometimes when those Monday blues descend it is worth noting all the good things you have in your life.
For more top tips on leading a feel good lifestyle visit http://www.tilda.com/news.