Harrogate Event: Bring ‘The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up’ To Your Home
Attend an informal masterclass in a beautiful setting & learn how to bring more calm & magic to your home.
Your home should soothe & delight you & be a sanctuary from the outside world.
"I help people simplify their lives and create order in their homes, in order to achieve the end goal of a calm, functional home and a relaxed, focused, energised mind.” - Kate Ibbotson
Yorkshire’s leading professional home organiser, declutter expert & founder of 'A Tidy Mind', Kate Ibbotson, is hosting an evening of ‘self-care for your home’. If your home feels more chaotic than calm, then this workshop will give you some simple tips & tricks to make it more functional, beautiful & most importantly the peaceful sanctuary you deserve.
The event includes:
- Introduction to 'A Tidy Mind' and the story
- Why a relaxing home is important
- Step-by-step guide to get started on your decluttering journey
- How to apply the principles to other areas of your life (finances, relationships, family, career)
- Habits to adopt to maintain success
Browse the Arlo & Jacob showroom PLUS refreshments & a gift bag is included in your ticket.
Wednesday 12th June
7 - 9 pm
Arlo & Jacob Showroom | 25 - 26 W Park, Harrogate, HG1 1BJ
Some parking is available to the rear of the showroom.