Get the Look: Style your living room with a yellow sofa
Discover the warmth of a yellow velvet sofa and put a smile on your face and home
Lighten up your living room with a yellow velvet sofa
In celebration of positivity, we've curated a golden Get the Look that showcases the warmth of yellow tones. The new "mellow yellows" covers a spectrum of ochre, quince, rust and hazel for a happy start to Autumn.
Rich sunshine tones feel just right as we start preparing our homes for Halloween and Christmas.
In response, we're injecting more vitality and fun into our interiors. Take inspiration from the joyous living room of creative director Ellen Munro @ellenmunro (featured above) who turned our Ferdinand into a ray of yellow velvet sunshine.
Immediately Ellen's home feels welcoming with her choice of art, rug and mantlepiece brimming with unique objects.
Layer your home with heritage and humour
Dressed to impress is our Henry sofa in our A/W 20/21 hue Clever Velvet, Quince and Poirot armchair covered in one of our favourite A/W 20/21 shades Luxury Velvet, Rust. Both set the mood for a glowing reception. Add to the mix a traditional style footstool such as our Tabitha in A/w 20/21 Cotton Velvet, Hazel.
Don't forget to add a touch of British whimsy this Autumn. We need more fun and talking points in our homes. Take a walk on the quirky side with fun home accessories such as the Tiger vase and come home to a happy place.
Shop the Look
- Henry, Medium, Clever Velvet, Quince from Arlo & Jacob, £1995
- Poirot Armchair, Luxury Velvet, Rust from Arlo & Jacob, £1315
- Tabitha Footstool, Cotton Velvet, Hazel from Arlo & Jacob, £470
- Orange Tree, Pointless Plants, £27.99
- Bowl on a table gouache by Wayne Plate, 8 Holland Street, £960.00
- Kigali paint, Paint and Paper Library
- Lichen Mirror by Charlotte Kingsnorth, The New Craftsmen, £4840
- Boudica Toffee Apple Lamp, Porta Romana, POA
- Tiger Vase, Large, Quail Ceramics, Liberty London, £60
- Cushion, Large, Linen Blend, Cream, Arlo & Jacob, £42