Your solitudinous study room is the place you to get down to work, read your favourite book or listen to music. Take a look at our design ideas, to create the perfect study room.
Who doesn't dream about a private study room to create, think, work, listen to music and possibly write the next award winning best seller?
This Get the Look is all about study room ideas and design and, despite being mainly tailored to our male readers, we're confident our stylish picks can be loved by anyone. This room is all about style and practical organisation; the Albert Wood Desk from Oliver Bonas and American Lockers from Barker and Stonehouse really works amazingly for this. Pair them with a slightly retro table lamp, a flip clock and a unique waste basket and the job is half done already.
Time to add the comfort element here, essential for the mind to fly and the body to relax, our Juno in Stirling Onyx. It will bring a cool, calm and collected style to any home office. Our fuss-free, go-with-anything Juno is the perfect choice for the modern man. Its long legs and simple lines make it the a staple for any study room or home office.
1) Albert Wood Desk£450 – Oliver Bonas
2) Flos Table Lamp£357 – Yoox.com
3) Field Notes£7.95 – The Journal Shop
4) Star Walker Black Mystery Foutain Pen£470 – Mont Blanc
5) Personalised Vintage Flip Clock£59 – Not On The High Street
6) ATH-W1000X Headphones£450 – Audio Technica
7) ROBERTS Revival Mini DAB/FM Digital Radio, Black£129.99 – John Lewis
8) American Lockers£1475 – Barker and Stonehouse
9) Bin Bin Waste Basket$50 – Switch Modern
Design Tip: With a twist on the ubiquitous green library lamp, the Flos table lamp (as pictured, 2.) is easy on the eyes for all those late night reports.