Get The Look: Rich Raspberry
With Spring just around the corner, we’ve seen a plethora of bright, berry-toned pieces sitting pretty in people’s homes – including this gorgeous, deep-jewelled raspberry. There are two key techniques to make this loud and proud shade work well in your home – turning it up or toning it down.
Mixing and matching clashing shades is one way to add colour to your home, so try combining smaller chairs like our stylised Wallis in Berry with your existing furniture in zingy yellows and oranges. If you prefer to keep your interiors subtle with one piece that really shines, try upholstering a large sofa such as the Crawford or Filo entirely in this punchy, fruity shade and keeping the surroundings muted.
As you can see, our Dixon sofa has been given a vibrant facelift with our new Berry colour in Arlo & Jacob favourite Plush Cotton. If you’ve been coveting a statement piece of furniture but still want it to become a hardworking staple in your home, you might find your holy grail in our new range of durable, colour-pop fabrics.
The tactile feel of Plush Cotton is the perfect fabric to showcase this daring shade, but with its 100% cotton base, it’s a workable fabric that can withstand all the jumping, play-fighting and lounging of daily family life. Aside from Berry, we’ve also added a zesty Citron to the range, as well as Denit - a rich teal named after one of our beloved Arlo & Jacob employees, proving once you join the Arlo & Jacob family, you’re in it for life.
1) Dixon Large Sofa in Plush Cotton, Berry From £1,629 – Arlo & Jacob
2) Revival RD60 DAB Digital Radio in Pink £169 – Roberts at John Lewis
3) Small Velvet Cushion in Soft Velvet, Peony £28 – Arlo & Jacob
4) PI:P Wall Clock in Raspberry Red £40.84 - Koizol at Made In Design
5) Twist Spin Stationary in Pink - POA, GF Smith
6) Extra Large Pyramid Box Pink £22 – Koridoor at Clippings.com
7) Moon Bowl in Fuchsia £63 - Kartell at Amara
8) Chunky Throw in Cerise £220 – Nutmeg and Sage
Design Tip: Steer clear of pairing this colour with black as it will look too severe.
Design Tip: Faux fur throws or shearling rugs will soften up these cold hues.