For the first time ever Pantone have chosen two colours as their colour of the year. Rose Quartz & Serenity have been blended together to create a pastel coloured dream, so of course we had to do a Get The Look featuring these two colours.
These Pantone colours work perfectly with two more of this season’s hottest trends, copper and marble. This lamp from Cox & Cox is the perfect way to add a bit of copper to the room, it’s tones work amazingly with the Pantone colours, especially Rose Quartz. You’ll be seeing marble everywhere this year, and it’s not just being used for kitchen tops. If you want your marble to have a bit of colour, these pots from Not On The High Street are perfect and will make any plant you put in them even more eye-catching. For a subtle approach to the marble trend, this marble clock from La Redoute is perfect.
The Orlando sofa in Stiring Dawn is the best sofa for this look and instantly gives it an art deco feel, which you can accentuate by adding an art deco style mirror, like the one shown from Oliver Bonas and a chic piece of wall art. Never wanting to not feel cosy and at home, make sure you have a cosy blanket to hand and some fresh flowers; Bloom & Wild will deliver a perfect bouquet of flowers right to your door, you don’t have to lift a finger.
1) Watson Footstall in Italian Velvet – Teal£395 - Arlo & Jacob
2) Gemma Marble Clock£44 – La Redoute
3) Marbled Cement Plant Pot£12 – Not On The High Street
4) Rose Quartz and SerenityPantone.com
5) Large Art Deco Mirror£28 – Oliver Bonas
6) Blue Quilted Blanket£39.99 – Zara Home
7) City Chic I By Jane Hartley£39.50 – Houseology
8) The Lizzie£26 – Bloom & Wild
9) Tuva Table Lamp – Copper£50 – Cox & Cox
10) Broken Maze RugFrom £1,275 – Jennifer Manners
Design Tip: Along with this years Pantone colours, Copper and Marble are another trend we can wait to jump on!