We’re sure you’ll agree that the best thing about family is their impeccable listening skills. So, when we heard that the most important members of the Arlo & Jacob family – you - were searching for the perfect subtle damask fabric to no avail, we heard you loud and clear.
We’ve gone on to create you Elegance, a new frosty green, blue and cream range that is decadent enough to complement a standalone chair, but is also neutral enough to cover a whole four-seater sofa. It’s made from 100% cotton with a rub-count of 40,000, proving that while it may be delicate in appearance, it’s strong enough to withstand everything your family will throw at it.
Our team of skilled fabric designers have updated a traditional damask fabric with a new palate of cool colours, which include the understated Porcelain, green-tinted Celadon and icy Powder Blue. We chose the latter to give our classic Grantley armchair a contemporary uplift, highlighting the versatile nature of this creamy hue.
These calming shades will flatter lighter colours and will quietly shine when paired with a pastel sofa or footstool, white walls and natural flooring. They really come into their own when contrasted with bolder, brighter colours, meaning you can also combine with an existing armchair or vibrant statement sofa. What’s more, you can enjoy a cool 5% off all of the Elegance range, along with our two other new fabrics, Plush Cotton and Fine Velvet, as part of our new promotion until 28th February.
1) Enamel Neck Vent Shade in Blue, £40 – Dyke & Dean
2) Elegance Fabric in Powder Blue, POA – Arlo & Jacob
3) Grantley Armchair in Powder Blue, From £810 – Arlo & Jacob
4) Teema Side Plate in Light Blue, £12.50 - Iitalia at Tibano
5) Spatula in Coastal Blue, £15 – Le Creuset
6) Absolute Matte Emulsion in 249 Pale Wedgewood, £38 – Little Green
7) Zig Zag Rug in Blue, £35 – Bloomingville at Scandinavian Design Store
8) Work Bookcase High in Powder Blue, £838 – Normann Copenhagen
Design Tip: Faux fur throws or shearling rugs will soften up these cold hues.