Get the Look: Navy Blue Style with the Marple sofa
We are in a regal mood lead by the navy blue style and pomp of the Marple sofa. The interior trend for brilliant navy blue has reached new heights thanks to its link between heritage and high fashion. Discover our favourite decadent pieces and create your own majestic mix.
Timeless and yet incredibly chic, we cannot get enough of brilliant navy blue. More vibrant than black and grey, it creates a sophisticated and yet warm tone. Taking centre stage is the charismatic Marple sofa, resplendent in navy blue. Inspired by drawing room parties, this characterful sofa from the House & Garden Collection, adds instant personality. Our love of navy blue, from velvet sofas to lounge wear, connects to a larger interiors story – embracing sumptuous style to make us feel special. The Marple sofa perfectly captures the current spirit of festive gatherings. We seek timeless glamour and want to host in style, from cocktails to enjoying a stay-at-home feast. With navy blue we feel our home is elevated yet always in fashion because of its enduring appeal.
- Marple Grande sofa in Corduroy, Sky, House & Garden Interior Collection for Arlo & Jacob, from £1,330
- Hastings footstool in Corduroy, Storm, House & Garden Interior Collection for Arlo & Jacob, from £480
- Maudie Lamp in plaster white, Porta Romana
- Snake gold candelabra, House of Hackney, £195
- Mazar blue paint, No. 256, Little Greene, £20
- Velvet cushion with Star Eye embroidery, Gucci, £875
- Butterfly Oval Platter, Astier De Villatte, £180
- Delft Blue Vase mod 3 porcelain, Moooi, £535.50
- Selina side table in plaster white, Porta Romana