Every man wants a cave to himself in his home. This Get The Look is dedicated to a variety of man cave furniture ideas. Have your own private man den.
Every man lusts for his very own man cave where he can work in peace, uninterrupted by anything life throws at him. This Get The Look is dedicated to all the men out there looking for some man cave furniture and design ideas
You're going to want a comfy place to sit, a sturdy desk and a nice calming environment to begin with. Kick it all off by choosing a table and a lamp to set the scene. Somewhere you can plop down your drink, or book. Wood tables work absolute wonders for this type of room, giving you a hint of sophistication. After that, finish off the table with a lamp of your choice. Nothing beats a soft glow falling upon you with a drink in hand. A pewter table lamp from castlegatelights.co.uk gives you this perfect warm glow. A 1970's vintage butler's tray table also fits wonderfully for whatever you have in hand.
Speaking of that drink, you're going to need somewhere to keep it. A simple but delicate carafe gives the entire room that sophisticated feeling, while still remaining your very own personal touch. Grab one from Villeroy & Boch.
Lastly, you're going to need that all important chair, the essential piece that will hold the design together. The one place you can sit down without interruptions, in true solitude and peace. The sturdy Wallis in Moon Wool is the perfect accompaniment to any man den. Comfortable, stylish and personalised to you. What else could you want?
1) Loafer Moccasin – Hardsole in Navy£59 – Celtic & Co
2) Devon Stripe in Navy/Pink£14 – Corry Moor
3) Small Cushion in Stirling Lime£24 - Arlo & Jacob
4) Jefferson Pewter Table Lamp£140 – castlegatelights.co.uk
5) James Hunt Silverstone 74 photo by Victor BlackmanSonic Editions
6) The Cloudspotter’s Guide (paperback) by Gavin Pretor-Pinney£10.99 – Waterstones
7) Ella Brass Wall Light, Grey£275 – Bodie and Fou
8) Fitzgerald Father’s Day Gift£25 – Bloom & Wild
9) Carafe£79.90 – Villeroy & Boch
9) 1970’s Vintage Butler’s Tray Table£370 – pamono.co.uk
Design Tip: If you're at a loss for gift ideas with Father's Day looming, try Wild & Bloom's Gatsby-inspired gin cocktail kit.