Create your own glamorous living room with a range of rustic furniture and designs. This Get the Look is dedicated to those looking for a unique arty style.
Everyone at some point in their lives lusts after that one glamorous living room, the one that makes all your guests jealous, and makes them want to visit more often. You can get that room with an array of chic rustic furniture used sophisticatedly around your space to give your living room that rustic and glamorous feel.
First off, start from the walls. Pick the India yellow interior paint from Farrow and Ball to bring warmth to the room and embellish the walls with the Gold Angel Wings from Rose & Grey. They will give your room that touch of uniqueness with that rustic gold colouring. Couple this with a Gold Time Clock from Redcandy.co.uk, and your living room will be glowing with a soft gold hue already.
Next up, move towards the middle of the room. The Valentino 4 chest of drawer from Simon Horn adds a totally unique touch and will surely impress all your guests. Add to that a glamorous table like the foldable one from Zara; you don't want something too big and bulky, you want the attention spread throughout the room.
Now for the centrepiece; the one piece that brings everything together. Our Large Knightly Sofa in a Soft Wool Mix - Double Denim truly brings your glamorous living room ideas to life. The soft fabric has hints of sophistication, while still fitting in with the rustic nature of the rest of the room. Now all that's left is to invite everyone around, and bask in their envy.
1) Little Round Foldable table£79.99 – Zara Home
2) Bronze Coloured Ceramic BottleFrom £18 – Kaleidoscope
3) India Yellow Interior PaintFrom £38 – Farrow & Ball
4) Lumbar Cushion in Italian Velvet, Henna£52 – Arlo & Jacob
5) Karlsson Little Big Time Clock in Gold£28 – redcandy.co.uk
6) Valentino 4 Drawer Chest£3,300 – Simon Horn
7) Gold Angel Wings£125 – Rose & Grey
8) IC Brass Suspension Lamo, SI BY Flos£233.77 – Aria
9) Dora Maar, Art Paint by Pablo Picasso£19.95 – King & McGaw
Design Tip: Simplicity is key with this look, let the colours do the talking.