Going for that elegant, feminine living room? This post is dedicated to girly living room furniture. Velvet sensations and dainty décor abound
A girly living room is every woman's secret dream, a place to have to yourself in a delicate, soft environment. This Get the Look is dedicated to all the girls and their space.
If you want to create a girly, feminine environment, start by selecting your preferred colours; for a soft touch, choose a palette of cream, light pink and aqua green. Go for a funky, but also delicate wallpaper for a feature wall, like the flamingos from wallpaperdirect.com. Add depth and a bit of storage space with the Mirror Shelf from the White Company.
Choose simple lines for your side table in wood and cream like our pick from utilitydesign.co.uk, add simple but quirky accessories like the Ambrose Orikomi Stripe Shade by Blanc.
Chanel famously said "A women who doesn't wear perfume has no future" so spray yourself with the feminine, intoxicating Coco Mademoiselle and get some time for yourself. Chances are you'll be so luckily to curl up in your classic Elton Snuggler in beautiful Italian Velvet - Teal.
Velvet furniture for your living room add a sophisticated touch to the environment and instantly make the room look smoother and you'll automatically feel at home
1) Protea Cynaroides£6.35 per steam – Triangle Nursery Ltd
2) Hay Copenhague CPH190 Desk in Off White Lino£469 – utilitydesign.co.uk
3) Flamingos wallpaper£16.99 per roll – wallpaperdirect.com
4) Mirror Shelf£200 – The White Company
5) Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml£67.50 – The Fragrance Shop
6) Open Hands Jewellery Stand in White£18 Urban Outfitters
7) Ambrose Orikomi Stripe Shade by Blanc£52 – Heal’s
8) Tropical Print Cotton Pouch£12 - & Other Stories
9) GA10267 waste bin/umbrella stand by Josef Frank£147 aprox – Svenskt Tenn
10) Artificial Flamingo£47.50 – easternbiological.co.uk
Design Tip: Team with flamboyant wallpaper to add visual interest to a space.