Do you want to add a classy, feminine, elegant touch to your living room? Check out our ideas to get the perfect accessories and get the look.
Think classic Chanel, think boudoir, think French. This Get The Look is dedicated to elegance and femininity. The line between fashion and interior design is becoming more and more blurred as the years go by, and your style projection on the house tells a lot about who you are.
This Get The Look is perfect to get ideas to design an elegant and classy living room that encompasses both worlds: the comfort of good interior design along with the styling and glamour of the fashion world. If you want to add a feminine, elegant touch opt for lightly toned, pastel colours and gorgeous, smooth fabrics for your furniture and cushions. Velvet works amazingly for that.
Add some gold with simple, round side tables and a romantic touch with dreamy wall stickers, artwork and candles. Paint your walls in white and peacock blue to create contrast and add your favourite scent to the room.
Complete your style with our small Darcy in Italian Velvet - Champagne, the Chesterfield inspired sofa with 34 hand-tied buttons; Darcy is indulgently beautiful and instantly reminds you of chit-chats with your girlfriends on a night in when outside it's cold and rainy.
1) Round Nest Of Tables£129.99 – Zara Home
2) Fornasetti Bacio Candle£99 - Liberty
3) Escape The Odinary – Kate Spade£26.95 - Selfridges
4) Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne£85 – Jo Malone
5) Rivington Chain Clutch£75 – Whistles
6) Jessica Zoob Cushion£80 – Arlo and Jacob
7) Chanel Poster by ShufflePrints£7.95 - Etsy
8) 3D Decorative Butterflies by Uniqdots£26.14 – Etsy
9) Chalky Interior Matte From Canvas & Peacock BlueFrom £25 – Marston & Landinger
Design Tip: Fan of designer paint? Try Marston & Langinger (as pictured, 9.) for its superior quality.