In this week’s Get The Look we’re celebrating two of our favourite things, our Darcy sofa and our Soft Velvet – Mallard. Teal is a big colour this season and it works perfectly with dusty pink hues and gold accents.
Our Darcy Medium, in Soft Velvet Mallard is the perfect starting point for this look. Not for the faint heart, this will give an instant pop of colour and excitement to your room, allowing to be more subtle with the soft touches in the room. Our favourite combination with teal is a dusty pink colour, which is why we couldn’t resist adding Farrow & Ball’s Calamine paint which isn’t dissimilar to this year’s Pantone Colour of the Year, however should you want something a little more subtle, Farrow & Ball’s paint in Cornforth White will also work perfectly.
Add touches of gold in the accessories of the room. You can never go wrong with a statement clock and side table. The combination of black and gold makes the look more sophisticated and also works well with the monochrome rug.
We’ve added touches of pink in the soft furnishings. There is nothing better than a beautiful and comfy place to rest your head at the end of the day.
1) Salta Geo 5x7 Black Rug£75 - Urban Outfitters
2) Pink Ceramic Vase£10 - Habitat
3) Calamine PaintFrom £22 - Farrow & Ball
4) Cornforth White PaintFrom £22 - Farrow & Ball
5) Star Wall Clock by Vitra£307 - Heal's
6) Wax Candle Holder£15.99 – Zara Home
7) Roar + Rabbit Circle Cushion Cover - Flax£44 - West Elm
8) Linen Cushion Cover£7.99 - H&M
9) CubeFrom £49.95 - The Urban Botanist
10) Eichholtz Alister Side Table - Gold £750 - Houseology
Design Tip: Pair the teal with dusty pink shades and accents of gold.