Get the Look: Pure Chic with the new Charlotte Sofa
Now is the time to discover the positive effects that serene design like our Charlotte sofa offers. Slowly we are turning our homes into a sanctuary to escape and refresh.
Further, as we move towards consuming less our furniture must function as a hub for work, socialising and relaxation. It seems the new rules for creating a stylish sanctuary are to use nature as inspiration mixed with clever design.
Charlotte is proof that luxury can be grounded
Every inch of our Charlotte sofa is conceived for relaxation. In turn, Get The Look reflects its cosy design with a scheme of earthy hues and natural fabrics. Further, our photo shoot reflects the surprising sophistication of pure understated chic. This is a stripped back elegance that is tied to nature but still feels comfortable and cosy. Now is the perfect time to surround yourself with soft hues, indoor plants and hand-crafted home accessories. Embrace your inner calm and use pure chic as your guide to creating a serene haven.
- Charlotte sofa in Belgian Linen, Flax, Arlo & Jacob, from £1150
- Nick Vinson X Roksanda X Linck Ceramics Vase 34, Matches Fashion, £1,380
- Peach Calcite with Romanechite, She's Lost Control, £68
- Saved NY X Wayne Pate Urn, cashmere blanket, Matches Fashion, £1275
- Pilotis Side Table by Malgorzata Bany, Clay, The New Craftsmen, £2250
- Crow Mirror, Gemla, £608
- Leather Magazine Rack, Lola Lely Studio, The New Craftsmen, £660
- Vienda Table Lamp, Brass-white, Herstal, Nordic Nest, £98
- Autumn Birch Hand Woven Wall Hanging, Weavesmith, Pamono, £209
- Ruby, Calathea Roseopicta, Pointless Plants, £19.99