Get the Look: Art Deco Revival
Join the art deco revival with our new Sephy sofa
Inject art deco glamour into your home
Succumb to the allure of art deco with a Sneak Peek of our striking new sofa.
Sinuous and optimistic, art deco style feels like an injection of joy. It speaks to our need for a celebration, especially as we prepare for autumn.
Get the Look captures its alluring spirit inspired by our luxurious new Sephy sofa. Voluptuous and enveloping, Sephy is available exclusively at our Harrogate showroom.
Embrace art deco's playful side
Whether it's an intimate cocktail party or sit-down soiree, the glamorous Sephy is sure to be the centre of attention. Upholstered in Allure Olive Velvet, this soft hue is complemented by our irrepressible Vesper cocktail chair in Luxury Velvet, Rose Wine. Further, our refined Tabitha footstool, covered in Luxury Velvet, Brass, would sit proudly in any home.
Both playful and nostalgic, the art deco revival reflects our homes potential to become a stage for socialising and creativity. No soiree would be complete without exceptional attention to detail. Charismatic Sephy offers finessed brass-capped turned legs, plush detailing and generous seating. It sets the mood for a grand affair where wit and comfort come together.
Shop the Look
- 1. Sephy Snuggler, Allure Olive Velvet, Arlo & Jacob, £1,095
- 2. Vesper Cocktail Chair, Luxury Velvet, Rose Wine, Arlo & Jacob, £635
- 3. Tabitha Footstool, Luxury Velvet, Brass, Arlo & Jacob, £590
- 4. Cranling Articulated Standing Lamp, Brass, White Marble-base, Pooky, £322
- 5. Rosetta Wallpaper, Pink, Dedar, POA
- 6. Harlem Crystal Vase, Reflections Copenhagen, Matchesfashion.com, £410
7. Bobbin Side Table, Oak, Green, by Alfred Newall, The New Craftsmen, £1,020