Get the Look: House & Garden Collection, Poirot sofa
The hero piece of our third capsule collection in collaboration with House & Garden magazine is the Poirot sofa. The Poirot armchair is one of our bestselling chairs from the launch collection, so it was natural for us to add a sofa to the already popular range. Once again, the pieces in this third capsule collection have been designed in partnership with Gabby Deeming, the Decoration Director at House & Garden magazine.
This ‘Get the Look’ is dedicated to the Poirot sofa, which was shot here in the exquisite ‘Leilani’ fabric by Australian textile designer, Anna Spiro. This quirky and distinctive pattern lends itself to a bold and bright interior – it conveys cheeriness and has a very positive effect on your mood. Gabby chose to style this interior with stark, bright white walls, and pops of luminously colourful accessories, predominantly from independent designer Bridie Hall. Classical Roman prints and Intaglio cases have been given a fresh, almost-sixties twist, with these bold circular frames and contemporary colour palettes. The overall scheme is eclectic, to say the least. A mix of colours, cultures and eras, it’s a light-hearted and fun interior look.
- Poirot sofa, upholstered in designer fabric by Anna Spiro, Leilani pink, (available soon)
- Blue & white striped rug, Darlings of Chelsea, £269
- Solid wooden coffee table, Funky Chunky Furniture, £189.99
- Roman Emperor Intaglio Case by Bridie Hall, £475 each, can be purchased from Pentreath Hall
- Ancient Roman Vase Prints by Bridie Hall (signed and numbered editions of 50), £50 each (unframed), can be purchased from Pentreath Hall
- End Of Day Confetti Brown & Tan Turned Column Lamp base and Splatter Linen Lampshade, Bridie Hall, £785, can be purchased from Pentreath Hall
- White 'Vinny' tray table, Debenhams, £100